Thursday, September 24, 2009

hello!



Hello, my name is madeleine. Im 13 years old and already a pretty competent knitter and designer. I home school
and I live with 5 chickens, 2 rats, 2 parents and a border collie and blah blah blah.... Let's talk about knitting now. I just finished blocking this scarf I made out of the louet merlin dk and I love it. It's light and soft and drapey. I got the yarn at fiber fest for free because of my amazing young talent (thank you again Heather) . I came up with the pattern, but the stitch pattern is from super stitches knitting and is called candle light lace. (thank you giant pumpkin for molding the scarf)




In other knitting news my mom's socks are almost done. I finally grafted the toe on the first one and I have just finished turning the heel on the second one. they where an IOU for her birthday last april.

1 comment:

  1. i adore the pick of your rattie, my ratties would rather stash my yarn but they do try so hard to help [NOT] but i love them

    ReplyDelete