Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poll!

You may have noticed the new poll on the side bar. The idea for it came about last night when I was thinking to my that it would be really nice if stockinet stitch didn't curl up. Think about it. we could have stockinet scarves and blankets that don't curl up in to a small tube. Or we wouldn't have to do button bands or worry about the sides of the arm holes rolling up on vests. We wouldn't have those roll brim hats, but we can live with out those. And than I thought "wouldn't it be cool to see what knitters would change about knitting if they could". And thats exactly what I did. Unfortunately, due to the laws of physics this is not a poll asking you what I should change about knitting, because I do not have the power to change the laws of physics. It would be nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment